Friday, July 23, 2010

Throwback Thursday on Friday?

WE are all human! That's how I want to start this post today. We have been working hard all week setting up for some of the upcoming events in store. Hey! At least you know this is not computer generated...we are busy people with absolutely no time in the day to finish everything we want to...Im sure you all can relate. With that being said, here is what we missed this week.



Throwback Thursday on Friday



Today, (yesterdays) pick was the '97 Reebok Kamikaze 2- Shawn Kemps. What a beautiful shoe. This sneaker was my holy grail for 3 years, until I found some kid in NYC selling em for dirt cheap. That's when I hopped on the Path train to 33rd Street and told him to meet me by the Foot Locker located by the Pacsun..exchanged goods and ran like hell before he could change his mind. The hypnotic zig zag design on both ends of the shoe give it a rebelious urban look that you cannot resist. The hint of green on the outer sole gives the shoe texture while maintaining life. This Reebok is personally my favorite and will remain my HOLY GRAIL. Thank you Reebok for creating this astonishing work of art.

-Liquid




Reebok Kamikaze 2







More treats for ya...


No comments:

Post a Comment